GREAT COMMUTER LOCATION! – Minutes to the T, highways and shopping. Custom Built in 2001. This Ranch offers hugh livingroom with floor to ceiling fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Kitchen with center breakfast bar, open floor plan, Master has private bath, walk in closet, vaulted ceiling and sliders to oversize deck. Finished basement has a hugh game room with pool table, air hockey, wet bar and full bath. Attached 2 car with storage area above. Above ground pool and shed. Can close quickly.
This is a Ranch style home and features 7 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.57 Acres, and is currently available for $328,900.
For complete details click here.
Here are five tips to get saving more money now.
1. Pay off your debt.
If you have debt try to consolidate it and pay off debt as soon as possible. A strategy to do this would be to consolidate debt to a lower interest rate if possible. Interest on debt can cost you thousands of dollars every year.
2. Pay your bills on time.
When you don’t pay your bills on time you acquire late fees. The best way to do this is to get organized about your regular bills. If possible, automate your regular payments.
3. Know your bank balance.
If you don’t keep track of your check book you will probably accrue over draft fees. Be aware of the balance in your bank account and avoid overdraft fees.
4. Avoid ATM fees.
ATM fees can really add up. Try to use only those ATM machines where your bank will not charge the fees, or withdraw directly at your bank.
5. Manage your credit.
Credit card fees are often hidden costs you don’t account for. Look for credit cards with cash back bonuses and reward points. Avoid credit cards with annual fees.
1. It Costs Less- With record low interest rates, and low home prices a mortgage payment on a house can be less than a rental payments.
2. Equity -If you own a home rather than rent you are building equity. If you pay rent you have nothing to show for it. If you own a home you are building equity. Even if housing prices stay flat part of your mortgage payment goes towards the principal balance and eventually you will own the home.
1. You Could Get a Better Money Return-A home may not be the best return on your money. You may find a better return on capital in the stock market. If you are just looking at it in a strictly financial way there are better investment strategies. Historically, the S&P 500 has returned an average of 13.4% — 4.8% higher than the 8.6% average return on housing.
2. It is a Big Commitment-You can’t just sell your house and move quickly. It is a long term decision. If you job requires frequent moves this can be a significant consideration.
Now that you have seen some of the pros and cons the decision is ultimately up to you and what is best in your circumstance. The pros cannot be disputed. Low rates and prices almost make buying a no-brainer if it fits within your financial situation.
This Single-Family in Plainville, MA recently sold for $312,000.
This is a Cape/Contemporary/Multi-Level/Lofted Split style home and features 8 total rooms, 2 full baths, 4 bedrooms, 1.51 acres, and was sold by
Roberta K. Hergt – Prudential Lyons Group Real Estate
Plainville Listing AlertsPlainville, MA - $199,900 - Single-Family - Ranch, Antique - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Plainville, MA - $1,285 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Plainville, MA - $354,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Plainville, MA - $625 - Rentals - - Rooms:2 - Beds:0 - Baths:1
North Attleboro Listing Alerts
- State casino board delays vote on Suffolk Downs' Revere plans December 3, 2013The Massachusetts Gaming Commission has delayed until next week a decision on whether Suffolk Downs and Mohegan Sun can shift their casino proposal from East Boston - where voters rejected the project last month - to the Revere portion of the racetrack's property, where the public approved it. […]
- Gaming chief: 1st Mass. casino may not open for 3 years December 2, 2013On the heels of the expanded gambling law's two-year anniversary, the chairman of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission says it may be three more years before a Bay State casino opens and called online wagering a "major unknown question" on the gambling horizon. […]
- Mass. gaming panel plans meetings on slots parlor December 2, 2013The state's gambling commission plans visits to the three communities that could play host to the first slots parlor in Massachusetts. […]
- Foxwoods faces suitability hearing Nov. 13 November 10, 2013The Massachusetts Gaming Commission will hold a suitability hearing for Crossroads LLC, the corporate entity behind the Foxwoods Massachusetts casino proposal in Milford, Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. […]
- State casino board delays vote on Suffolk Downs' Revere plans December 3, 2013
- 'A Christmas Carol' on Stage at Dayspring Christian Academy December 6, 2013Students in grades 3 through 8 at Dayspring Christian Academy will stage the school's annual Christmas play Friday, Dec. 13, starting at 7 p.m. at the adjacent South Attleboro Assembly of God Church located on Route 1A in Attleboro. […]
- Attleboro PD Seek Help in Locating Missing 15-Year-Old December 6, 2013The Attleboro Police Dept. is looking for a missing 15-year-old. Police say Preston Rush has been missing since Nov. 6. While a search persists for his whereabouts, police say he is not believed to be in danger. […]
- Holiday Craft Fair, La Salette Walk and Kidgets Winter Carnival This Weekend Around Attleboro December 6, 2013Take a look at what's going on this weekend around Attleboro. For more events, or to add your own event, check out our calendar. […]
- Longmeadow area notes: Flu shots available in Longmeadow, hunting... December 6, 2013In this photo taken by Feature Photo Service for CVS/pharmacy, Valerie DuBois of Attleboro, right, gets a flu shot from CVS pharmacist Erica Adler Aug. 22 in North Attleboro. […]
- Norwood Police Department Collects Toys for Tots December 6, 2013The Norwood Police Department is collecting Toys for Tots. Brand new, unwrapped toys can be dropped off at the state. […]
- Attleboro Resident Asks for Help Funding Dog's Operation December 5, 2013An Attleboro resident has taken to GoFundMe.com to ask for help with his dog's operation. […]
- Winter Parking Ban in Effect in Attleboro December 5, 2013According to the ordinance: No parking on public ways effective December 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014 from 11:00PM until 6:00AM 3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? The Attleboro zoning board is set to meet tonight at 7 p.m. Thursday: A chance of rain, mainly after 8am. […]
- Attleboro Man Held on $100,000 Bail Following Rape Charges December 5, 2013An Attleboro man is being held on $100,000 cash bail after he was arrested earlier this week on rape charges. […]
- Attleboro-based WAAF On-Air Personality to 'Rise Up Against Hunger' for Local Food Banks Dec. 11-13 December 5, 2013Today, WAAF 97.7/107.3FM announced the station will once again host a fundraising event, " WAAF's Rise Up Against Hunger," from Wednesday, December 11th to Friday, December 13th. […]
- Holiday Happenings Parade Set for Saturday December 4, 2013Wednesday Night: A chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light southeast wind. […]
- 'A Christmas Carol' on Stage at Dayspring Christian Academy December 6, 2013
- Town Manager Discusses Norton Traffic With State Officials December 6, 2013Norton Town Manager Michael Yunits said he recently sat down with state officials to discuss persistent traffic problems in town. […]
- When Does School Close for Christmas/Winter Vacation in Mansfield? December 5, 2013December is already here and the holiday season is upon us. Christmas falls on a Wednesday this year, which makes for a nice, long, 12-day vacation. […]
- Local Book Drive, Night Out with the Celtics December 5, 2013There is a collection box at the Mansfield Public Library for new and gently used children's books. […]
- Help a Mother Pay For Final Expenses December 4, 2013Mansfield resident Debbie Rebello is trying to raise money to pay for burial expenses for her daughter Amanda, who has Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes. […]
- Job Opening at Town Hall December 3, 2013The Town of Mansfield is looking for a treasurer/collector and anyone interested can apply online and look at a full description of the job. […]
- Under the spotlight December 3, 2013"I know everyone says, 'without it I wouldn't be able to live,' but seriously, it's true," lead singer for the band One Step Away and UNH junior Adam Carrington said. […]
- Destiny has meaning on the Stonehill campus: Father John Denning is now holding the reins December 2, 2013Rev. John Denning, of the Congregation of Holy Cross, the newly inaugurated head of Stonehill, the college his order founded in North Easton in 1948, hardly needed an introduction to the campus when he took office two months ago as the institution's 10th president. […]
- Support for Lawton Farm, New Splitsville Vote Possible, and More November 30, 2013Supporters and proponents for Splitsville and the Howl at the Moon aspect of the establishment may not agree on many things. […]
- When and Where is the Mansfield-Foxboro Thanksgiving Football Game? November 27, 2013As school lets out today for the long Thanksgiving weekend, Mansfield students and residents have a lot to look forward to--Turkey with all the fixings, a four-and-a-half day weekend, and of course the annual Thanksgiving Day football game against Foxboro. […]
- Behavioral Concepts, Inc. (BCI) completes move to new location at... November 27, 2013"They say there's no place like home. But when you have outgrown your current home like we had at 170 Goddard Memorial Drive, then that mantra becomes there's no place like a new home," said BCI Founder Dr. Jeffrey Robinson. […]
- Town Manager Discusses Norton Traffic With State Officials December 6, 2013